|Apparently, the kids enjoyed it. :)|
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter (natural, homemade, regular, etc.), or 1/4 cup pb powder and 1/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 gala apples cut into slices or 16 celery sticks
- 1-2 tablespoons raw honey
- 1-2 tablespoons flaxseed meal
- 2-4 tablespoons mini chocolate chips (if you want it to taste a little more like a chocolate chip cookie than a peanut butter cookie)
- 2-4 tablespoons dried cranberries, chopped
- Stir all ingredients together and serve immediately or place in the fridge in a lidded container.
- Enjoy with apple slices or celery sticks.