Then my husband and I went on a tour of the Holy Lands (Jordan and Israel) and were gone from September 17-28. My parents took the middle two girls and one of my sisters took our son and youngest daughter. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves but are glad to be home. I will be attempting a few of the foods that we ate over the next few weeks.
- Chicken florentine and steamed broccoli
- National Taco Day and Taco Tuesday collide so chicken tacos and black beans it is!
- Pretzel dogs, fruit salad, and mixed veggies
- Spaghetti and meatballs, side salad, and steamed green beans
- Pizza and a side salad
- Peppery beef sandwiches, roasted potatoes, and mixed veggies