Thursday, June 6, 2019

Moist and Flavorful Roast Chicken Leg Quarters

My kids LOVE chicken legs, but my hubby does not. I came up with this recipe so that we'd have legs for the kids and thighs for the hubby and me. It's super simple and very flavorful. You can make enough for your family, or mass quantities for a big group. I've had several requests from family and friends for this recipe so I figured that I should finally get it posted.
Ingredients:
Directions:
  1. Season the chicken on both sides with the all-purpose seasoning. Place on a half-sheet pan coated with cooking spray or aluminum foil, and refrigerate at least 2 hours in advance or even overnight.
  2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
  3. Roast chicken for 1 hour. Remove and let rest 15 minutes before eating. Enjoy with a side of cheesy hashbrown casserole and a veggie. :D
Note: you can also make these into BBQ chicken leg quarters by brushing them with BBQ sauce at the 45-minute mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment