- 8-10 lb whole sirloin tip roast
- 2-3 tablespoons McCormick's Grill Mates Montreal Steak seasoningMcCormick's Grill Mates Montreal Steak seasoning
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
3. Cover with foil and reduce heat to 275 degrees. Let cook another 1-2 hours depending on the size of the roast and your preferred degree of doneness. After the first hour, check your roast with a meat thermometer every 20 minutes until done to your liking.
Rare 120° – 125°4. Remove from oven once done. Let rest 30 minutes, then place in the fridge to cool overnight.
Medium-rare 130° – 135°
Medium 140° – 145° (This is how Jared likes his)
Medium-well 150° – 155° (This is how I like mine)
Well done 160° and above
6. Enjoy it on a sandwich or in any of the above mentioned recipes.