I am so behind on things lately. Sigh. But at least we're still on summer break so we don't have to do school. :) VBS is this month and I know that week will be really busy so I'm already planning on a freezer week (see details below). Here's what I've got in mind this month (printable menu here):
- chicken enchiladas with a creamy green chili sauce
- pesto chicken lasagna roll-ups with green beans and French bread
- leftovers (we had to clean the fridge out before leaving)
- Pick one week in July (preferably one that you know is going to be busier than usual).
- Write up a menu for that week using only dishes that can be made up ahead of time, frozen, and then cooked later.
- Actually follow through on it.