Saturday, May 13, 2017

Menu 2017: May 14-20

How is it the middle of May already?! As my sweet elderly neighbor used to say, "Life is like a roll of toilet paper. It goes quicker the closer it gets to the end." I know I'm only 34, but that's still halfway to the end according to Psalm 90:10, "The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away."

We are done with school for the year (Praise the Lord!!!!) and tomorrow is Mother's Day. It is also my oldest daughter's 9th birthday. I vividly remember celebrating her 1st birthday just a short while ago so it's hard for me to reconcile the fact mentally that 8 years have passed since that day.

But, I digress, here is the menu for next week. :)
May 14-20: Happy Mother's Day!
  • Brats and dogs, cheesy hashbrown casserole, steamed veggies, and side salad
  • Chicken Tacos with rice and beans
  • Meatloaf cupcakes, steamed veggies, and a side salad
  • Buffalo Chicken Pot Pie
  • Pizza and salad
  • Omelets and American fries

No comments:

Post a Comment