- Half a batch of crescent roll dough or 1 (8 ct.) package crescent rolls
- 1 (8-10 ct) package hot dogs
- 4-6 slices of cheese cut in half (either triangles or rectangles)
|If you use my crescent roll recipe |
you'll end up with 2-4 extra rolls,
which I fill with cheese, roll, and bake
along with the rest of the piggies.
- Prep your crescent roll dough according to the recipe (I usually make up the whole batch, shape half into crescent rolls and then either bake or freeze for later use) or open your container.
- Then place half a piece of cheese and a hot dog on the wide end of the triangle, and roll.
- Place on a lightly greased baking sheet and place in the oven. Set oven to 400 degrees and bake for about 15 minutes or until golden brown.
|I made the mistake of grabbing bun length hot dogs instead of regular length, but they were still yummy. |
Oh, and you can see my "extra" cheese stuffed crescent rolls.