Saturday, September 11, 2010

Biscuit Dough Personal Pizzas

With the hubby gone for the day, I just couldn't decide what to make for supper. I wanted to do something fun, easy, and interactive with the kids. We ended up making Personal Pizzas and this is how we did it:

Ingredients
  • 1 can Grands! Biscuit Dough (8 count Flaky Layers Original) - You can also use english muffins, tortillas, etc. as your pizza "crust", but I happened to get the biscuit dough for $ .50 a can a few weeks ago so that's what I used.
  • 1/2 cup pizza sauce
  • 2 cups shredded mozzarella
  • 1 small can sliced black olives (optional)
  • any other toppings you'd like
Directions
  1. Flatten each biscuit into a 1/4" thick circle and place on a baking sheet.

  2. Spread 1 tablespoon pizza sauce over the dough.
  3. Topping with 1/4 cup cheese and black olives (or any other toppings you choose to use). I rolled out the dough and put the sauce on, then I let the kids put the cheese and olives on their pizzas. They each had fun making a face on their pizzas.

  4. Place in the oven and bake for 13-17 minutes at 350 degrees.
  5. Cut and enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment