|I know this isn't the best picture but it sure was yummy.|
- 5 1/2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tablespoon Active Dry Yeast
- 4 teaspoons White Sugar
- 3 tablespoons Coconut Oil, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Kosher Salt
- 2 cups warm water
- 8 oz thin sliced Deli Ham
- 2/3 cup Italian 3 Cheese Blend
- 1 cup Four Cheese Mexican Blend Shredded
- 3 cups Broccoli florets
- 4-6 tablespoons Honey Mustard
- In a bread machine, place yeast, sugar, 2 tablespoons oil, water, flour, and salt. Select dough setting and start.
- In a large pan, cook broccoli in salt water till al dente, drain and set aside.
- At the end of the cycle, remove dough from pan and divide in half. On a floured surface, roll each dough half into a 18-in. x 12-in. rectangle. Brush each with 2-3 tablespoons of the mustard. Layer with ham, cheese and broccoli to within 1 in. of edges; sprinkle with garlic powder and black pepper.
- Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; seal seams and ends. Place seam side down on a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees F for 20 minutes. Cover loosely with foil; bake 15-20 minutes longer. Brush with remaining oil and let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.