we'll be doing a fairly traditional Memorial Day cookout this week. Friday night Jared will be speaking at a banquet for a group of high school seniors so I will not be planning a meal. Then we have a couple of graduation parties to go to on Saturday so the menu is shortened.
- Hamburgers, brats, hot dogs, slow cooker BBQ beans, pasta salad, fresh fruit and s'mores
- Chicken sausage and vegetable skillet over penne pasta
- Sub sandwiches, veggie tray, and fruit salad
- Chicken salad pitas and fresh fruit salad (this was on last week's menu but didn't get made as we were just too busy trying to get projects around the house completed)
- Grilled chicken salad with boiled eggs, broccoli, carrots, etc. and fresh bread (trying it in the slow cooker this time)