This week I have a dress going out, a first fitting for a July wedding, and Vacation Bible School at our church so things are going to be busy again! Oh, and Mr. R and Miss E had dentist appointments on Monday.
- Jambalaya (although I ended up making this last week and we had the Freezer Ham Sammies this week)
- Citrus ginger "dump" chicken (I'm going to add onions, red peppers, maybe some fresh pineapple, and cook it in the crockpot) over rice and stirfry veggies.
- Grilled chicken salad (yes, I'm doing this again, it's a great summer meal as it's really too hot to cook and it's healthy)
- Pizza or pizza rolls, side salad, and fresh fruit (we're loading up on strawberries and blueberries while they're on sale)
- Some kind of a wrap, pita, or sandwich...I'm still thinking about this one. I've come to the conclusion that the traditional "Sunday Dinner" just doesn't work for us. We are just too busy and I need something quick and easy (both preparing and eating) so that we can still get the kiddos down for naps.