- Comfort Food - Chicken Noodle soup and garlic parmesan bread sticks
- Soup/Sandwich - Sub sandwiches, veggie tray, and chips with salsa
- Crockpot - Lemon pepper pork loin, "baked" sweet potatoes, green beans, and dinner rolls
- Spicy (Tex-Mex, Cajun, etc.) - Louisiana red beans and rice
- Miscellaneous - Sweet potato waffles or pancakes with homemade mixed berry syrup
- Italian - Lasagna roll-ups, mixed veggies, side salad, and bread sticks
I am finally finished writing this out after an insanely busy week at our house. I spent 5 out of the last 7 days patching, priming, and painting walls, doors, and trim in the kids' rooms and our living/dining room. Glad to be almost done with that task!
December 10-16 - We have Christmas Parties or dinner with friends every night from Friday-Sunday so I only have four meals planned.
- Spicy - Mexican Gumbo - this is my Qdoba copycat recipe (I'm working at getting it posted and will include a link as soon as I do)
- Misc. - Fish Sticks, potato wedges, and mixed veggies
- Comfort food - Rosemary Chicken with White Beans
- Soup/Sandwich - Sloppy Joes, fruit salad, and french fries.
- Spicy - Tacos with black beans and rice
- Comfort food - Chili and Cornbread
- Misc. - Breakfast Grilled Cheese - either the eggs and bacon or the blueberry and cream cheese...
- Soup/Sandwich - Peppery Beef Sandwiches and several appetizers/desserts - This is for our church's college/career group's Christmas Party. We really enjoy spoiling them with good food as Jared and I can remember how college food can be.
- Italian - Spaghetti, mixed veggies, side salad, and bread
- Misc. - Steak... still deciding on sides
- Spicy - Quesadillas (at the request of Mr. R)
- Comfort food - Chicken Not Pie
- Grilled Chicken Salad - I figure that we will need this after all the high calorie foods during Christmas
Sugar Cookie Mini Apple Pies (for a ladies' Christmas party)
Pumpkin Spice Bread Bites - but trying them as pull apart bread this time
Chocolate Pumpkin Oat Cookies
GF Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Bites
GF Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
GF Banana Blueberry Muffins