- 3-4 cups Taco/Mexican Blend shredded cheese
- 16 burrito size flour tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups cooked, shredded chicken (if using leftover roast chicken, it will shred itself during the cooking process)
- 1 package fajita seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup water
- Optional Ingredients
sliced black olives
2. On one tortilla, sprinkle cheese, then chicken mixture, and cheese again, then top with another tortilla. If using a quesadilla maker, follow manufacturer's directions. If using the oven, bake at 350 degrees F for 5-10 minutes depending on how you like your quesadillas.
Serve with guacamole, sour cream, and salsa on the side. Makes 8.
Tonight was the first time our 14 month old daughter has had guacamole and she just loved it! She kept shoveling it into her mouth by itself and then saying, "More," when she had none left on her plate.