Monday, June 22, 2009

Week 10 Menu: June 21-27

Sorry that I still haven't posted the menu for this week. I had planned to do it while we were on vacation but was too busy enjoying it:) Then when we got back, the hubby got called in to church right away (he's the treasurer) with some "emergency" stuff to do within an hour of us getting home from vacation. Now I've started the menu but am only half done. I'm hoping to post it tomorrow night when I make out my grocery shopping list.

Here's what we've had so far or we're going to have in the next day or two:
  • Baked Ziti and Cheesy Garlic Biscuits
  • Chicken Alfredo with Sun-Dried Tomatoes over Penne and Fresh French Bread
  • French Toast with Strawberry Blueberry Syrup
  • Either Sloppy Joes with Mac-n-Cheese or Taco Casserole (hamburger, onions, taco seasoning, mac-n-cheese, and tomato sauce)
  • Jambalaya

No comments:

Post a Comment