Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Week 11 Menu (June 28-July 4)

I know that I've really gotten behind on posting lately. But with 6 weeks till my due date with #3, I have been really unmotivated to do anything above the bare minimums. So here is this week's menu. I have already started next week's so hopefully it will get posted before this weekend.
  • Sunday - My sister took us out for lunch while she was in town visiting (we went to Red Robin, YUM).
  • Monday - We had Roast Chicken, Mashed Potatoes & Gravy (just add a little cornstarch-n-water to the drippings, no need to add anything else), and Fresh Steamed Broccoli.
  • Tuesday - We are having Grilled Pizza for supper tonight. It will be some sort of chicken pizza, but I still haven't determined what else to put on it.
  • Wednesday - I plan to make Chicken Enchiladas for supper (just look for the highest rated recipes on allrecipes.com and combine your favorite things from each; or you can use my recipe for enchiladas, which I adapted from one of the recipes at allrecipes.com)
  • Thursday - I am making Chicken Salad Sandwiches and I'm also planning to make my own croissants (the Butter Crescent Roll recipe - I start shaping them like crescents but then link them into a circle). I serve these sandwiches along with some fruit salad and yogurt.
  • Friday and Saturday - We will be at my parents' for the 4th so I am not making up any menus for either of these days. Although, I'm sure I will be cooking at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment