Tuesday, October 19, 2010

31 Days of Praise: October 19

As some of you may have guessed from my Name that Sound post, we are expecting child #4. I am not due until the end of June 2011 so I have a long way to go. I have been really struggling with "morning" (more like all day) sickness and fatigue, which shouldn't, but is, making it difficult for me to remember to praise the Lord by "In everything give thanks."

To help remind myself of the need to be thankful and praise the Lord I have been trying to praise Him for the very thing the I am struggling with each day. Today I am thankful for the gift of being able to "grow" a new life. I truly believe that the ability to bear children is a special gift that God has given to women. I am not in any way demeaning women who are barren or have never been able to carry a child full-term. I am, however, reminding those of the female gender that they have been uniquely and specially created by God.

No comments:

Post a Comment