Thursday, October 28, 2010

31 Days of Praise: October 27-28

October 27 -
I am thankful for God's faithfulness. Lamentations 3:23 reminds us, "...great is Thy faithfulness." He promises to never leave us nor forsake us (Heb. 13:5). God will never allow us to be tempted beyond what we are able to bear with His help - "There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it." I Corinthians 10:13
October 28 -
I am thankful for opportunities to minister to others. Throughout my lifetime, God has blessed with people who have ministered to my needs. These people have ministered to me beyond what I could ever deserve and because of it I look forward to ministering to others. It's like a domino effect, someone ministered to someone else, who then ministered to me, and I, in turn, seek to minister to someone else. As the song says, "There IS joy in serving Jesus!"

No comments:

Post a Comment