Friday, May 20, 2011

Crockpot Baby Red Potatoes

I came up with recipe on a whim and it worked, which I was very excited about! I LOVE slow cooker recipes because they save me so much time and energy.

  • 3 lbs baby red potatoes (I believe they are also called "B" size), washed and poked
  • 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
  • 1 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1 teaspoon dried parsley
  • 2 teaspoons kosher salt
  • 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
  • 2 tablespoons butter
  • water
  • 6 qt. crockpot
Directions
  1. Place potatoes in 6 qt. slower cooker, top with everything except water and butter.
  2. Fill slow cooker with water till it almost covers the potatoes completely. Cook on high till potatoes are fork tender (2-4 hours). I usually make this recipe on Sundays when I'm gone all morning so I'm not completely sure on the cook time. 
  3. Remove water and add butter, serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment