Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Spiced Cream Cheese Whip

Spiced Cream Cheese Whip atop a carrot cake waffle
I happened upon a Pinterest recipe for "Carrot Cake Waffles" (my version is in the works) the other day and it included a recipe for Maple Nut Cream Cheese Spread. It sounded so delicious that I decided to attempt my own cream cheese spread. I think this would make a great alternative to cream cheese frosting if you doubled or tripled it. Or maybe as a bagel spread...
  • 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
  • 1/2 cup Cool Whip
  • 3-4 tablespoons powdered sugar
  • 1 teaspoon cinnamon
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla
Whip all the ingredients together until desired consistency. Place in a ziptop bag, let the air out, and close. Snip a corner off the bag and voila! you have your very own piping bag. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment