|Grilled Green Beans and Carrots = YUMMY!|
- 2 cups of fresh green beans, cut into 2" lengths
- 2 cups carrots, julienned
- 1/4 of a medium red onion, julienned
- 3 - 5 garlic cloves, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- aluminium foil
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Place one piece (16"-18" in length) aluminum foil on your counter. Top with carrots, beans, onions, garlic, salt and pepper. Drizzle olive oil over the top. Place second piece of aluminum foil over the top and fold the edges over to create a pouch.
- Place pouch on grill turning halfway through. Cook for about 15 - 20 minutes or until desired texture is reached. :)
|Grilling up my beans and carrots |
alongside my sweet and spice pork chops