|the rolls were so good that I didn't get a picture |
before they were completely consumed
- 1 tablespoon active dry yeast
- 3/4 cups warm water
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar, divided
- 2 tablespoons canola oil or butter
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 cups old fashioned rolled oats, pulsed in a food processor till the texture of flour
- 4 cups flour blend (whatever flour blend you choose) this is what I use
- 1 cup 9-Grain Flour Blend
- 1.0 cup, Whole Wheat Flour
- 2.0 cup, All-purpose Flour
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons nutmeg, divided
- 1 teaspoon ginger, divided
- regular cream cheese frosting, salted caramel cream cheese frosting, or spiced cream cheese frosting
|all rolled out|
- In the pan of your bread machine or bowl of your stand mixer with bread hook attachment, combine dough ingredients in order listed - yeast, water, 1/4 cup brown sugar, oil/butter, pumpkin, oats, flour blend, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg, 1/2 teaspoon ginger. Set machine to Dough cycle; press Start. If using your stand mixer, combine ingredients on the 2 or 3 setting till dough forms a ball. Remove bowl from mixer and cover with a tea towel to rise for 1 hour.
- When Dough cycle or rising has finished, turn dough out
- Roll dough, beginning with long side, jellyroll style. Slice into 15-16 one inch slices and place in 9x13 greased pan. Let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 45 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 20
sugar and spice rubbed
- Enjoy with a nice Americano or your favorite cup of coffee.
sliced and ready to rise for baking