- 5 Russet/Idaho potatoes, washed and cubed (1/2" size)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon bacon drippings
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- onion powder*
2. Add potatoes, stir until all pieces are well coated. Cook 8-10 minutes, turning often.
3. Add seasonings, mix well and cover; turning and covering every 4 minutes until done.
I make these while the quiche is in the oven and they are usually done cooking before the quiche, so about 20-30 minutes.
*use as much or as little as you desire