Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Week 16 Menu (August 2-8)

Well, Sunday I spent 6 hours at the hospital with false labor, which is one of the reasons my menu is so late getting posted. :( Monday marked only one week till my due date with #3. I'm hoping that I actually go naturally with this one and that I don't have to be induced next week. But I'm still glad to know that I've only got a maximum of 2 weeks:) One of the few blessings of having 9lb.+ babies! Anyway, here is my menu for the week.
  • Sunday - We did leftovers.
  • Monday – Chicken Sandwiches (chicken, lettuce, bacon, cheese, & mayo) served with home cooked French fries
  • Tuesday – Ham & Cheese Loaf (Pizza dough braided around sliced ham, Monterey Jack cheese, and sometimes broccoli)
  • Wednesday - Pizza
  • Thursday – Baked Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, and Veggies
  • Friday – Chicken Enchiladas
  • Saturday - Chicken & Pasta with Mushrooms and Pesto Sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment