Friday, August 7, 2009

Week 17 Menu (August 9-15)

Monday marks my due date with #3. I'm doubtful that I will actually go naturally with this one. I have an appointment today and they will probably set up a date for me to be induced, but I figured that I should still post a menu for the week just in case they decide to wait another week before inducing.
  • Sunday - Crockpot Chicken, Rice and Broccoli
  • Monday - Tuna Pasta Salad (tuna, macaroni, Miracle Whip, minced onion, salt, pepper, parsley, peas)
  • Tuesday - Corn Dogs, Salad, and Fruit
  • Wednesday - Leftovers
  • Thursday - Chicken & Stuffing Bake (Chicken Breast covered in a cream soup, topped with cheese and prepared stuffing) with Veggies
  • Friday - Meatloaf, Baked Potatoes, & Corn
  • Saturday - Venison Stroganoff

No comments:

Post a Comment