I have a few "quick fix" things at home for the hubby and then my church usually tries to have different families provide meals for the first week that you are home after having a baby. Here is a list of "quick fix" things that I have in the freezer:
- Chicken Enchiladas (I made a double batch a couple of weeks ago and stuck one in the freezer)
- Corn Dogs
- Tyson's Skillet Creations "Tuscan Chicken" (I'm usually not a fan of frozen "dinner in a bag" kits, but got this for really cheap - sale+coupons)
- Chicken Patties and Nuggets
- I usually stock up on boneless, skinless chicken breast when it is on sale, so I have a good 5-6 pounds in the freezer. I also picked up some Lipton Pasta and Rice sides, which work well with the chicken breast.
- The hubby is a big fan of Tuna Pasta Salad (yes, he knows how and enjoys to cook), so I picked up all the ingredients for this dish.
- I also have a few balls of pizza dough in the freezer.