Thursday, March 25, 2010

Free eCookbook for Healthy Snacks

I actually have all three of the munchkins down for naps AT THE SAME TIME! This is a rarity in my house and I plan to take full advantage of it. Today is the first time in over a week where I actually can take the time to do nothing for just a bit. All that said, I have been visiting a few of my favorite blogs and have found some freebies that I would like to share with you.

"Free eCookbook for Healthy Snacks" - you do not have to sign up for anything just save the PDF file to your computer.

Host Sample Parties for Free - one of the blogs that I read on a weekly (sometimes daily) basis has found a couple of websites that you can join where they provide free products for you and your friends to try. You then host a party promoting the free products (you choose which products you would like to host) and give away the free products and high value coupons.

No comments:

Post a Comment