Thursday, June 10, 2010

Menu: June 13-19

Trying to do more make ahead / "2-in-1" type meals this week as I have 9 dresses to finish and press for pickup on Friday.

  • Roast Chicken, mashed potatoes, side salad, corn, and dinner rolls (I will make the rolls the day before, have the potatoes cut up and in water refrigerated the night before, and the chicken will be marinating in the fridge the night before so I just have to pop it into the oven in the morning.) 
  • Fajitas (I'm using the leftover roast from last week's menu for the meat, so it may end up being a little more of a shredded beef, onion, and pepper wrap...)
  • Meatloaf, Potatoes, and Veggie
  • BBQ Chicken Pizza (I'll be using the leftover roast chicken)
  • Chef Salad (Ham, chicken, cheese, croûtons, carrots, olives, boiled eggs, etc.)

No comments:

Post a Comment