|Mini meatloaf, red potatoes, and steamed California medley veggies|
- 2 egg
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- 1/3 cup minced onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup and 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar, divided
- 2/3 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- Preheat oven to 350˚.
- In a large bowl, combine the egg, milk, cheese, oats, salt, pepper, 1 tablespoon brown sugar, and onion. Add the ground beef, mixing well, and form this mixture into eight miniature meatloaves. Place these on a foil lined cookie sheet.
- In a separate small bowl, combine the ketchup, 1/4 cup brown sugar and mustard. Stir thoroughly and spread over each meatloaf.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350˚ for 45 minutes.
Source: allrecipes.com (this posted version includes my changes)