Saturday, November 20, 2010

Menu: November 22-28

The kiddos and I all ended up with a stomach bug this week and so I actually didn't end up cooking at all. We had a bunch of leftovers in the fridge so that's what we had.

This year we are celebrating Christmas at Thanksgiving with my side of the family as everyone will not be able to get together at Christmas. It will be a busy Monday and Tuesday for me getting things together for Christmas and I've also got a wedding gown fitting.

Dinners will probably consist of either leftovers, sandwiches, or I have a few meals in the freezer. Knowing all of this, I am including a list of the foods that I will be bringing/making for Thanksgiving week with my family. I have three sisters so we will each be taking a different dish for each day.
  • Turkey - I am in charge of making the turkey this year and I am thinking about trying a new Weight Watchers recipe that I discovered. I will try to post the recipe sometime Monday or Tuesday.
  • Mashed Potatoes and Gravy (made from the turkey drippings)
  • Cranberry Sauce
  • Friday, we will be in charge of:
  • Saturday, I will be in charge of making the cinnamon rolls, which I will make up on Friday night and leave them in the refrigerator overnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment