- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 large egg
- 7 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 whole graham crackers, crushed
- 1 tablespoons butter, melted
- fat free caramel ice cream topping
|I've adjusted the recipe to fit 2 ramekins |
instead of the 3 pictured here.
- Preheat the oven to 350, and grease 2 - 7 oz ramekins.
- In a small bowl, combine graham cracker, butter and 1 tablespoon sugar with a fork. Drop 1/2 of crumb mixture into each dish, press down until compact.
- Beat together the cream cheese, egg, remaining sugar, vanilla and lemon juice. Beat very well until combined.
- Divide the mixture between the cups and bake for 18-22 minutes. Turn off oven and let cakes rest 45 minutes, then refrigerate at least 4 hours. When ready to serve, drizzle caramel topping over each cake.
|I paired this dessert with a Skinny Caramel Latte|