Monday, February 10, 2014

Menu 2014: February 3-March 2

We've had an extremely busy January, lots of travel, extra work, and even a few funerals. Our van broke down but God provided a replacement. School is halfway done for the year and it's been awfully cold here, which makes me somewhat antsy to leave on our cruise. I get to spend a whole week with my hubby and six of friends on a boat in the warmth of the Caribbean. I plan to enjoy some reading, extra sleep, quiet, etc. I will also be picking up some Mexican vanilla when we stop in Cozumel. I am already thinking ahead to some baking... Anyway, back to the task at hand. Here is my plan for February's menu - Sandwich, Spicy, Misc., Breakfast-for-Dinner, and Comfort Food.


February 3-9
  • We are off on a relaxing 5 night cruise in the Caribbean so I won't be cooking at all till Sunday. :)
  • Venison Roast, mashed potatoes, corn, and crescent rolls
February 10-16
February 17-23
  • Venison Chops, fried eggs, and hashbrowns
  • Cowboy Skillet
  • Jambalaya
  • International Dinner at Church - Everyone brings a dish or two that represents their heritage. Since there are a lot of different nationalities represented between my hubby and myself (Native American, German, French Canadian, English, Swedish, Norwegian, etc.), there are almost unlimited options...
  • Chili dogs, French fries, and side salad 
February 24-March 2

No comments:

Post a Comment