Friday, January 30, 2015

Menu 2015: February 2-March 1

This month is going to be incredibly busy. I've got my regular duties - homeschooling, part-time secretarial work (4-6 hours a week) , housework, church work, etc. - and I've also got two weddings and a missions trip to work on . I am very excited about both the weddings and the trip but it just adds to some of the stress. With that in mind, I'm going to try to keep things a little more simple. So here goes...

Here is a printable copy and an editable copy of my menu.

February 2-8
  • Tater Tot Casserole Skillet - Did you know that Groundhog's Day (2/2) is also National Tater Tot Day? I didn't either, but it works perfectly with my theme for quick and simple meals. 
  • Carrot Cake Pancakes, scrambled eggs, and turkey sausage links - it's National Carrot Cake Day (2/3) and these pancakes are the perfect celebration meal
  • Chicken noodle soup - let's just keep going with celebrations since it's National Soup Day (2/4) and soups in the slow cooker make for great quick, simple, hearty, and delicious meals
  • Here's another food holiday for you - National Chopsticks Day (2/6). We're celebrating with one of Miss E's favorites - Sesame noodles with beef and broccoli
  • The final celebration of the week, National Fettuccine Alfredo Day (2/7) - fettuccine alfredo, grilled chicken, and steamed broccoli
February 9-15 (Happy Valentine's Day)
February 16-22
February 23-March 1

No comments:

Post a Comment