Monday, August 29, 2011

Menu: August 29-September 11

This will be a busy couple of weeks for me. This week I have a meeting for church tonight, a fitting, and we'll be spending some time with family Friday-Monday. Then I have wedding pickup next week. Because of this I won't be posting as many dishes for each week. If you need some more inspiration check out the master list.

August 29-September 4
  • Monday - we have a calendar planning meeting at church and supper is provided
  • Ricotta Eggplant Rolls, French bread, side salad, and sauteed green beans
  • Chili and Jalapeno Cheddar Cornbread (add 1 minced jalapeno pepper and 1/2 cup finely shredded sharp cheddar cheese to a standard corn bread recipe or box mix)
  • Jambalaya
  • Sloppy Joes, potato wedges, corn on the cob, and carrot sticks
  • Saturday and Sunday will be spent with family so I'm not sure if and/or what I'll be cooking.
September 5-11

No comments:

Post a Comment