Monday, July 12, 2010

Menu: July 11-17

Between the munchkins and myself someone was sick every day last week and I did not end up cooking a whole lot. With that in mind, I will be pulling a lot of the meals from the menus for the last two weeks.
  • Roast chicken, slow cooker rice (I wouldn't make my rice this way again unless I was home to watch it as the slow cooker actually overcooks the rice), baby carrots, and French bread
  • Sub sandwiches and fresh fruit (I make my own sub bread)
  • Grilled Chicken Pizza (pesto sauce, leftover chicken, green onions, black olives, and cheese - parmesan, cheddar, and mozzarella
  • Chicken Burritos or Enchiladas (using the leftover chicken and rice from Sunday)
  • We are taking our College/Career group to Medieval Times this weekend and I'm looking forward to seeing what the food is like. I've heard that you are not given utensils...

No comments:

Post a Comment