Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Menu: April 18-24

Sorry for the delay in posting the menu, yesterday was my birthday so the hubby gave me the "day off". I know it's not technically a day off because I still had the kiddos but he said not to worry about doing anything. It was very nice and I even got a nap (which is what I decided to do instead of posting the menu). Today I hit the 30 week mark in my pregnancy with #4 so the nap yesterday did wonders for how I feel today. :o)
  • Grilled cheeseburgers with all the toppings (we use the 85% lean ground beef/hamburger and then season with only salt and pepper), French fries, and fresh sauted green beans (coconut oil, garlic, onion powder, salt, and pepper) - Btw, we use a charcoal grill because you just can't beat it's smoky flavor; however, we got a chimney starter (hubby's b-day gift from his parents) and it makes charcoal grilling so much faster and cheaper as we don't need to use lighter fluid.
  • Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, fresh green beans, and rolls.
  • Stuffed Pepper Soup and Biscuits (I usually brush the biscuits with milk and sprinkle on some fresh ground black pepper before baking)
  • Homemade Pizza or Sub Sandwiches (I make my own bread)
  • Easter Ideas (This year we will be celebrating Easter with my extended family on Saturday. There are usually 30-50 people and everyone brings a dish or two to pass):

No comments:

Post a Comment